As our country, and the world, continues to battle the spread of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our top concern is the health and safety of our customers and team members. We would like to share some important information about our business during this unprecedented time.
First, Stair-Parts.com has been an online retailer for over 20 years and we remain open for business. A few special notes of interest for our customers:
- Inventory for in-stock products is as good as ever.
- Lead time for products that need to be manufactured has not changed or increased. Manufacturing time continues to be 2 weeks.
- Shipping (or Freight) times have actually gotten better in some instances.
We have also been monitoring the CDC recommendations on protecting ourselves and others. Using CDC guidelines, Stair-Parts.com has made several changes to our business to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Increased cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces.
- Increased handwashing and sanitizing.
- Following social distancing guidelines.
- Employees should stay home if they feel sick.
We appreciate your support through this difficult time and wish good health to you and your loved ones.